This is another Pintrest find, those of you on it have seen it for sure.
So this is a chocolate chip cookie bar topped with oreos, topped with brownies. It's amazing. But with all of those layers of goodness, was there another option?
The inside brownie part will still be a little gooey....This is what makes it slutty I guess. It will set up a little if put in the fridge.
However, these are really best when they are served warm with a BIG glass of milk. They're super rich (duh) so a little bit will go a long way. The next day (or next hour, whatever) throw a bit in the microwave for 30 seconds and they'll be perfect and ready to eat again.
Here's what you need:
1 Box of cookie mix
1 Box of brownie mix
2 Packs of Oreos
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Line a baking tray with grease proof paper.
- Follow the instructions on the cookie mix box.
- Press the cookie dough into a lined baking tray, until it covers the bottom.
- Cover this layer with Oreo's.
- Mix up your brownie batter. Pour over your Oreo's.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- When it's still warm, use the paper to lift your creation out of the tray and rest it on a chopping board.