Have you ever been at a party and been fumbling with the cheese knife trying to get your crackers topped without a.) dumping the rest of your plate on the floor or b.) looking like a dip hog by trying to be sure you get the right cracker to dip ratio so you can top them at your chair?
This recipe will make sure that never happens for you guest again. The crunchy crustini is prespread for your guests and easy for you and your budget!
The creamy dip melds into the crunchy crustini and will make your mouth water!
|Seafood Crustini- creamy, crusty, not messy goodness|
1 Package cream cheese
1 cup Imitation crab meat (chopped)
1 can crab meat
1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
1 teaspoon pepper
2 green onions (chopped)
1 loaf French baguette
- Put cream cheese in a large bowl and microwave for 30 to 40 seconds to soften.
- Once softened, combine imitation crab meat, can crab meat, green onions and seasonings.
- Stir all ingredients until fully combined. This can be made ahead of time and put in the fridge to help flavors meld.
- Preheat oven to 375 and slice bread into ½ inch slices.
- Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with pepper.
- Bake bread until browned about 10 minutes.
- Set bread aside and once cool top with cream cheese mixture.
- Place oven rack on top level and turn oven on high broil. Broil crustini for about 5 – 10 minutes or until cheese is slightly brown.
Serving Size 86 g
Amount Per Serving
Calories 215 Calories from Fat 25
Total Fat 2.8g
Saturated Fat 1.3g
Total Carbohydrates 37.8g
Dietary Fiber 1.7g
Vitamin A 1% • Vitamin C 1%
Calcium 6% • Iron 14%